Our Winter program takes on a new look as we adhere to current COVID-19 guidelines. Please be assured we will take all necessary precautions available to us so we may keep you safe to enjoy your day out.
Destinations have been chosen where flexibility is available and may be subject to change or improved where possible as we receive updated advice from the NSW Government.
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Day trips may be shorter or we will not be going as far You can Bring Your Own Lunch
- Lunch can be purchased from a takeaway or café and eaten in a park
- If clubs and other eateries are open then this provides us another choice
- Closer to the date lunch venues may be booked
- Some flexibility is required to have a great day out
NUMBERS ON BUSES:
Social Distancing Requirements mean larger buses are limited to carrying fewer people to keep you safe.
AREAS AND DAYS OF TRAVEL
- Penrith and Blue Mountains have been divided into areas, Blacktown areas remains the same
- This is designed so you may choose 1 of the 2 days on offer per week for your area
- The destination is the same for the whole week
The latest outings calendars can be downloaded here.