How to apply for GCT

Before you can start using Great Community Transport you must become registered as a client.

There are different ways to apply depending on your situation:

For seniors

Seniors over the age of 65 (or 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Straight Islanders) must be referred to Great Community Transport through My Aged Care.

My Aged Care is a national centralised entry point for aged care services operated by the Australian Government. They will assess you eligibility for a number of different services such as personal care, home mods, meals and transport.

Call 1800 200 422 to complete a My Aged Care assessment and ask to be referred to Great Community Transport. Once we receive your referral we will contact you to register you as a client.

For more information see:

For people with a disability

Great Community Transport is a registered NDIS provider (NDIS Provider number 4050017987).

People with disabilities can access our services through the NDIS.

For more information contact the National Disability Insurance Agency on 1800 800 110 or visit


Short term assistance may be available for people who are transport disadvantaged but do not fall under the above categories. Please contact us directly on 4722 3083 to discuss your eligibility.


Comments are closed.